2 Years to 6 Months from your wedding day
- Decide on what type of wedding you are having and choose some dates to check availability.
- Check out The Winds website for wedding information or call the reservations staff to request a Wedding Information Packet.
- Determine the best available date for your wedding and book it. Remember, until a full deposit is paid, the date and times are available first come, first served.
- Once you have confirmed your date and time, you can start on invitations. Please forward our contact information to guests who will need accommodations while attending your wedding.
- Begin looking at options for your flowers, cake, photography, and reception.
6 Months before your wedding day
- Start making final decisions flowers, cakes, and reception details.
- Give The Winds a call to go over reception details. Remind your wedding guests who need accommodations to give us a call as soon as possible.
1 Month from your wedding day
- If paying your final balance by personal check, this check must be received by our office no later than 30 days from your arrival date. Any checks received after this date will be returned, and the balance must be paid by credit card or cashier’s check a.s.a.p.
- All information must be received for your wedding details i.e. equipment rentals, reception catering, etc.
2 weeks prior to your wedding day
- Ensure a final guest count and update wedding planner.
- All final balances on events must be paid.
- No changes or reductions will be made to any contract.
- If canceled, the full amount will still be due and no refunds are allowed.